Frequently Asked Questions
What type of woodwork can Vivax do?
- Our crews have extensive carpentry experience and are well trained to take care of most of your exterior woodworking needs.
- We frequently replace window trim, siding, fascia, soffits, shake and much, much more.
Can you match the substrate I currently have on my home?
- Certain textures, sizes and profiles can be difficult to find as they are often discontinued after a number of years.
- In cases like this we will communicate with the homeowner and, with their permission to move forward, find the next closest match.
- Generally speaking once our paint team works their magic, the slight difference in siding or trim texture is indistinct.
At what point in the process does Vivax replace siding?
- Did you know that painting our homes help protect them from the earthly elements which weather them? Leaving your trim and siding exposed is not only aesthetically unappealing, as it contrasts with the home’s previous paint job, but it is actually bad for the substrate!
- Vivax’s crews are sure to replace gutters and woodwork within a two wee period leading up to the paint start date to ensure that your new trim or siding lives a long healthy life.
Do you do shake work?
What kind of caulk do you use?
- Vivax uses Commercial Grade Urethane Elastomeric to ensure a tight seal no matter what crazy weather comes your way.
How long after the new siding is installed do I have to wait before it is painted?
- There is no necessary waiting period for paint after siding is installed. However, we do want to be sure the boards are sealed and painted within 2-3 weeks of them being replaced.
What is your warranty like?
- Vivax warranties all boards that we have replaced for the lifetime of the paint warranty of your choosing. We offer 6, 9 and 14 year no exclusion warranties.
Do you work on anything structural?
- As a general rule we do not replace anything structural.
- That being said, there are certain components of decks and porch overhangs that we CAN replace.
- All of this will be evaluated by your Project Planner during your estimate.
Do I pay the wood worker separately from Vivax Pro Painting?
- No. Vivax Pros will collect on the entire job in full once you are satisfied at the end of project.
Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, Vivax Pro Painting offers payment plans with no interest. Typically we require the customer to pay ½ of the job price upon the completion date, and the remaining balance over a series of 4 equal, monthly payments worked out with the Project Manager.
What do you accept for payments?
- We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards. Payments can be sent to:
1050 Yuma St
Denver, CO 80204